Allan Chapman's Children Fantasy Series

Allan Chapman's Children Fantasy Series
FOR A PRINT COPY OF ADVENTURES WITH MR. WUGIDGEM, CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

EPISODE 12 TALKING TO THE WORLD FROM PAN AM'S CLIPPERS


I’m Allan Chapman, and thanks for joining me for Episode 12 of my Dad’s book, Talking To The World From Pan Am’s Clippers. Last week we enjoyed an exciting landing in an Argentinian cow pasture.  Today we will experience more scary flights written by some of Dad fellow Flight Radio Officers.  Enjoy!


I hope you enjoyed this week’s Episode.  In case you missed it last week, please read a review of my Thriller, Slaves on Horseback, at:  http://www.midwestbookreview.com/sbw/feb_12.htm#Mystery/Suspense
and then scroll down to the bottom of the Mystery/Suspense page.
Next week please join me again for a richer view of my parents’ life in Rio.  Thanks again for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment